Last night Claire, Warren and I spent 4 hours making soup for a school staff appreciation day. We made a squash soup and it is soooo yummy. If Warren hadn't offered to help I am afraid I would still be working on it! I am still working on the dishes. When we went to pick up the soup one of the teachers was sitting next to the crock pot. Did you make this? she asked, yes, she said she was working on her second bowl, she loved it. We were stopped by quite a few people saying how much they enjoyed it. It was worth the effort.
It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and it got up to 65. We met Logan at the park while Claire was at school. The boys had a good time playing, we brought dump trucks and they raced their trucks around in the bark.
1 comment:
I want the recipe!!!The soup looks fabulous!
Post a Comment