Warren has been working late, until 3am or later this week. So the kids and I have been laying in bed, reading books until 9am or so to give him some extra quiet time to sleep. Once we get going we are LOUD!So I was able to take pictures and post this morning.
A couple of days ago we made a paper chain to count down the days until Aunt Stefanie comes to visit. Every morning Claire removes a ring. It is hanging in her room, directly across from her bed, so at night she says, that's how many more days until Aunt Stefanie comes to visit and in the morning she says, do I get to take another one off? So you can see from the photo that Claire has crazy morning hair and today is picture day, so we are skipping storytime and heading straight to the bath to wash hair. Have a great day! Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment