I had my book club meeting this morning and Warren took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. Some of Claire's friends were going, but Warren never found them. It looks like they had an OK time anyway. Graham did not enjoy the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and he cried the whole way. They walked back and Claire cried because they weren't on the wagon. Go figure. Need less to say they did not stay long. Graham was ready to go immediately after the wagon ride.
While having coffee with a friend this past week I learned that I can send out an automated email with my posts as I add them. Let me know if you would like to be added to this automatic update. You also have the option to subscribe on your own by clicking on the
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) link at the bottom of my page. Email me directly or use the comments section to request.
Happy Pumpkin Hunting to you All!
Danielle
2 comments:
Hi Danielle, I talked to Connie today and it looks like there was some confusion. Connie and family were there today but they went into the "Fair" and skipped the actual pumpkin patch. She said it was so crowded that she didn't find anyone from playgroup....
I check your blog daily no need to subscribe:)
Post a Comment