Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Funny Kids

Last week after Graham got off the potty he picked his (clean) diaper off the floor and put it on his head. I laughed so hard that Claire went and got one too. And yes, I even let them leave the house like that, but once we got to Claire's karate class I made them take them off.
Today on the way from the library to Claire's school for storytime (I am volunteering once a week for storytime) Graham was about to fall asleep when he said 'Mommy, you love me?' and I said of course I love you, I love you very much. He then flopped his head to the side and fell asleep. I proceeded to wheel him in to storytime, conduct storytime, wheel him out, put him back in the car, drive him home, carry him in and lay him down in his bed. He is still asleep now as I write.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

How did your kids get so darn cute!! I just love those 2 so much, this post made my night:)