Graham and I drove into town to visit the doctor and get him checked out from his fall. He was OK, and I now know what to watch for with a bruised tailbone. If anyone wants the gory details, let me know, I will spare the rest of you. With each incident and subsequent trip to the doctor, I get closer and closer to completing my degree as Dr. Mom.
Kids Activity – Movie, once again, Claire was the only child at the activity, so she got to pick the movie. Peter Pan 2, Return to Never land was her choice.
Bike Update – Claire is riding up and down the path in front of the cabins without any help. She is also tackling the hill to the parking lot with the moral support of her friend Bren. She fell twice attempting this hill, so she moved back to the path and worked on her speed there; she got really fast and also added a war cry. She continued biking until it was too dark to see anymore, I told her it wasn’t safe and she needed to stop. After she fell a couple of times I think she decided I was right.
No comments:
Post a Comment