We take a trip into town for water and toiletries. We drove to the state park and ‘hike’ to the top of the mountain to the observation deck. Claire actually remembered it from last summer, that amazed me. We stopped at a play structure on the way back and Graham fell through a hole in the ladder. He calmed down fairly quickly, but complained well into the night that his bottom hurt. We broke down and rented a TV from the resort office. We rented Stuart Little and Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets. I, apparently, told Warren that I wanted to catch up on all the Harry Potter movies before the next one comes out. I have no recollection of every having this thought, let alone mentioning it to him. I teach Claire how to play the card game War. While the kids watch their nightly show Warren and I play again, this time Warren wins, I am distracted by Graham’s injury. Ha!
Kids Activity – Treasure Hunt, Claire is the only one in attendance so she returns with a bag of toys and candy, Graham and I nap.
Bike Update - Claire has started riding on the path in front of the house without help, she still asks for help, but doesn’t mind if we don’t hold on, just wants us nearby.
No comments:
Post a Comment