Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunflower and Roof Update

I realized after I posted Warren's work on the play structure that I failed to mention that it was not finished! Hopefully not too many thought that was how he was going to leave it, anyway, here is what he got done on it today. Apparently, there is a second roof coming, a little top roof? I think it looks pretty nice the way it is minus a couple of shingles.
Claire's sunflower opened this week, we have a couple of pumpkins in the garden, the tomatoes look nice and we have 2 ears of corn! She did such a great job watering and taking care of her sunflower. She loves to look out each morning and see how it grew in the night. She also likes that it is taller than Daddy.
Looking forward to the thunderstorm coming our way, the heat was nice, but I am ready for a break!

No comments: