There was a light rain today, so we decided to head to town for the indoor play area. We were there for almost 2 hours when there was an emergency, an ambulance arrived and we all had to evacuate. Not sure what happened, but we got a pass to go back on Friday. We headed back to the cabin for lunch and the kids activity. We went into town tonight for dinner and to go to the grocery store. Claire and I rode bikes a lot today.
Kids Activity – Face Painting, Claire asked for a butterfly princess. She got a butterfly with a crown. Graham waited for his turn, he wanted to be a clown. At the point that it was his turn and it dawned on him that a stranger was going to touch him and he broke down, saying I don’t want to be a clown. Again we were the only in attendance at the kids activity.
Bike Update – This morning Claire hopped on her bike with her new friend Bren and didn’t look back. I’m going to ride my bike mom, she said. She tried the big hill once, but decided after that to stay on the path. While Graham and I napped she and Warren rode bikes together. She rode her bike to the car and parked it next to our parking spot so she could ride it home. While learning to ride her bike she lost the ability to walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment