My Dad got in town last Wednesday and we have been having a great time hanging out with Grandpa. We have been going to the park so Grandpa can meet our friends and experience how we spend our days. On Saturday Dad and Warren worked on the play fort in the backyard (I have no idea why the pic is on the side, I tried for almost an hour to fix this!). They also added a safety feature due to a recent mishap. On Sunday we went to a local town festival. The kids had a great time at the inflatable toys. Graham liked the jumpy house the best. At the play structure Claire managed, as usual, to find the highest spot. I researched some gymnastics classes for her for the fall and am looking into some fu as well. For those of you local, enjoy the heat wave coming our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment