Monday, August 18, 2008

Umbrellas and Laundry Baskets

It rained today, so we had a fun time inside. We left this morning, attempting to get to the park before the rain started, it seemed like some drops were starting, so instead of unloading everyone and loading back up soon after, I went to get gas and a coffee. As we pulled away from the coffee stand it started pouring. We practiced our umbrella skills on the front porch while we waited for Logan to come over to play. Claire was doing her funky dance in the picture posted. She gives new meaning to creative dance. We did color wonder and play dough, some dress-up and other fun indoor stuff. Graham and I took a rainy day nap. Fabulous!
I folded some laundry and was putting the baskets away when Claire asked if she could have it, then she needed one for Graham too, they sat in their baskets watching TV until dinner.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Let the fall begin:(
That was fun we will need to come up with lots of indoor activities soon! We had so much fun this morning