Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday

Grandma came for the night and left today on the ferry. The sunsets are incredible and it rained most of the day, so we had an incredible rainbow. We had a yummy steak dinner, smores and Claire learned how to touch her tongue to her nose. Claire and I drove Grandma to the ferry and had lunch at a cafe. The kids watched a show before bed and Warren and I played rummy, I won.
Bike Update – Claire is now able to ride in the office parking lot for a bit without anyone holding on. We run down the path in front of the cabin, get her some speed and let go when she gets to the parking lot. Grandma figured this out and not a moment too soon, because my back was killing me.
Kids Activity – Painting, Graham and I nap, the picture is hung in a place of honor in the cabin.

No comments: