Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Videos

A couple of videos I wanted to post because they are fun and I have been playing them quite a bit lately.

This one is from the day we painted our faces like kitties. They are clearly bored with the performance at the beginning and you can almost see a teenager like annoyance, do we really have to do this mom? Then they get silly once I laugh.

Last week at the zoo, at the monkey exhibit, Claire was talking to the monkey. It is hard to hear, but after saying there was no way to get him out she says to the monkey, next time I will get you out.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

thanks for posting the videos. Have I told you lately how much I love your kiddos!!That was a fun trip to the zoo, but way too cold!!

Anonymous said...

hey it is me your cousin hannah spychalski