Thursday we went to Graham's toddler class and Miss Melissa has a new idea for us to consider. The group is now down to just Graham and Charlie and it was Charlie's 3rd birthday. Both boys are really close to being ready for preschool, so we are going to start Graham one day a week, but I will stay in the school, probably in the next room. He did great Thursday, he sat through circle time and participated in snack and then we did the practical life trays.
Circle time -
Waiting behind their chairs until it is time to sit -
For the preschool I coordinate a artwork fundraiser project. I have coordinated it for the last 3 years, we usually do handprint art, but this year we are doing footprints. Clearly it tickles to get your toes painted.
Thursday night Claire found some face paint and she asked if we could paint faces and I said sure, in the morning. Bright and early there she was Friday morning with the face paint. Before Graham woke up we had her face painted like a kitty and I had made her a construction paper headband with ears. When Graham woke up we got him dolled up as well.
Friday night we made pizza. Claire helped me roll out the dough and sprinkle the cheese. When they help cook, they seem to be more interested in the food, there's a lesson there, I'm sure.
Happy weekend! I quilted a bunch, so I will get the design wall photo updated tomorrow.








1 comment:
Wha abig boy to start preschool!! How fun!
Post a Comment