Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sunny Days and Two Funny Stories

The weather has been absolutely beautiful. Sunny and dry, so we have been at the park as much as we can! Here are Graham and Logan -
Last week Graham took Claire's octopus costume to school for show and tell. He tried to dance in it and tripped a lot.
This weekend we went to see Disney Live! The kids had fun, but it was nap time and Graham fell asleep before it was over.
Here are the 2 funny stories.
We were sick all last week and every time I looked at Graham he had his finger up his nose and I must have said do you need a Kleenex 100 times. Thursday we were in the car and I turned around to unbuckle him, he had his finger pointing up in the air and said, "My finger is not in my nose"
Tuesday we went to get Valentine's Day cards. When we pulled up to the house I told the kids that the cards for Daddy were a surprise, so not to tell Daddy. Warren opened the car door and Graham said we got you a card Daddy. I laughed and said Graham that was a surprise, we weren't supposed to tell Daddy. Claire chimes in, completely deadpan and says, "Daddy Graham made a mistake, we didn't get you a Valentines Day card, we got one for everyone but you, I'm sorry, you don't get a card." If only I was as quick and good at white lies as my daughter!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Claire is so sweet and so smart!Thats so funny!