Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roller Skating

This weekend we went roller skating. Warren has been taking the kids for the last few months, they meet some of Claire's friends from her baby playgroup. They try to go once a month. This was the first time I got to see them skate. Claire did so well! She practiced a bit on the carpet, but she went out on the rink pretty quick and she hugged the wall, but didn't even need Warren close by. So Warren got to do some skating on his own and he did the speed skating round. Graham stayed on the carpet, but he didn't even need me to hold his hand! The rink had a limbo contest and Claire limboed twice. While Claire was in the contest, Warren asked Graham if he wanted to play hide and go seek. Graham went off to hide and I started to go after him and Warren said, oh he goes to the photo booth. Sure enough, he skated his way over to the photo booth. They played several times and Graham always went to the photo booth.
Here is her second time through the limbo line, ouch!

1 comment:

Kate North said...

Hi Danielle - thanks for stopping by my blog - nice to "meet" you. I don't have a longarm, just a little domestic sewing machine - and my sewing space is a dinky room in my house- though I am lucky to have a dedicated space at all, I know. It's hard to get a lot done with small kids - luckily, mine are all in school now, which does help...