Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Prince and Princess

The night before last Claire and Graham dressed up like princesses, in matching dresses. They were so cute! That night when Claire was going to sleep we were talking and it went something like this:

  • Claire - Do you know how much I love you?
  • Me - How much?
  • C - A million
  • Me - That is a lot
  • A long pause, she was almost asleep and then
  • C - I even love you more than TV
  • Me - Wow, that is a lot.

As Graham was falling asleep for his nap today he had some random thoughts and they went like this:

  • I don't like Harry Potter
  • Can I open the present?
  • Where is Grandma?
  • Can we go to Grandma's house?

I am working on the classroom art project for Claire's school. Yesterday I spent 3 hours hand printing little hands. It was a lot of fun and a lot of repeating myself. Roll up your sleeves, pick your color, spread your fingers, slowly, let me press them, go wash your hands, you get the idea, 17 times! So the prints are all done, they are drying and now I will go back to have them write their names. I will update the design wall picture once I start working on it!

And seriously, why is formatting so hard?

No comments: