One night this week I came home from an appointment and as I often do, the first place I go is my sewing room. I noticed something new on the ceiling, a track, but no lights yet. When I went to find Warren and the kids I said, what is that in my room? Claire goes surprise, do you like it? Warren said it's a track light, we had an extra track in the garage and I thought you might like it in your sewing room. It was just about the sweetest thing, I needed more light in my sewing room and they surprised me with them. I started to tear up. I am lucky to have such a thoughtful family/husband. We picked out the lights today and Warren and Graham put them up. I quilted most of the day today, so inspired by my new lights!
He also made my design wall -
And he made my thread holder -
2 comments:
very sweet!
ok, I am completely jealous:)
way to go Warren!
Post a Comment