After school today we went to Fred Meyer to get summer flip flops! Claire picked out a sparkly purple pair. I was searching through the racks of shoes looking for a pair for Graham that he could slide on by himself, had a sling for his ankle and were in his size. While I was looking he grabbed a baseball pair of shoes from the cart. I found a pair that worked and showed them to him and he said, No Baseball!, so I frantically started looking and praying that they had them in his size because he wasn't leaving without those shoes and I really didn't want a pair of size 4 shoes when he wears a 9. Luckily we found them and took Claire to the play area while Graham and I shopped. Graham wore his new shoes while we shopped.
In the school playground Claire collected a bouquet of dandelions. When she got in the car, she handed one to Graham and me. I tucked mine behind my ear. At the next stoplight, I turned around and asked Graham if he could find my dandelion. He said there! and pointed to my ear. I said is it behind my ear? He said yeah! then he said 'You princess, mama'
How sweet is that, my son called me a princess. Be still my heart.
2 comments:
What a sweet , sweet boy! Graham is such a kind soul isnt he?! Yeah for buying fred meyer flip flops and not stride rite ones!:)
That is so cute Danielle!
So looks like you are ready for Summer!!
Post a Comment