Sunday, May 18, 2008

Enchanted Tea and 93 degree weather

Oh my goodness have we had a beautiful weekend! Friday Warren took off work and we got the 'summer pool.' Then we hung out in the backyard all afternoon, I cleaned the porch and reorganized the backyard. Warren spilt logs and the kids played in the pool. Here was the best part of the day. I left at 5pm for a massage, I rolled down the windows, blasted Fergie and sang the whole way to downtown Bothell. Yesterday was 93! More of the same. This morning Claire and I went to the Children's museum for an Enchanted Tea with Cinderella. Today we are getting the bar-b-que ready and relaxing outside. Embarrassing fact about my lack of housekeeping skills, Claire found an Easter egg this morning in the couch. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather, we sure are!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love Graham's expression while eating the strawberries, he's such a handsome little guy