Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lazy Saturday Mornings

This morning was so nice. Warren and I woke up about 7am, about 5 minutes later Claire climbed into bed on Warren's side. Warren said, go to the other side, I'm snuggling with mommy on this side. So Claire climbed over me. We layed in bed and snuggled. 5 minutes later Graham called for me from his room. Claire went to get him, then the two of them started fighting over who got the left side of mommy. I told Graham to climb on my belly, but he said No, my side! So Claire climbed on top of me, uggg! Slowly she sneaked her way from on top of me to my right side and Warren was pushed off the bed. 7:30 we all got out of bed. What a wonderful 30 minutes they were! I love the weekends.
Enjoy yours!

No comments: