Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire!

Claire had a great birthday yesterday! She opened her presents in the morning, we had cake and donuts for breakfast. Next we went to the doctor! Since Claire had a croupy cough, she got to skip the shots, lucky girl! Since Graham poked her in the eye the day before though, she got to have an orange dye put in the eye and a cool purple light shined on it to see if she had a scratch. Then she went to school just for the party part since she had a new cold. She and I ran some errands while Graham napped then we went to Red Robin for dinner. I wish I had a picture of Claire and I, but she insisted on sticking her tongue out. Ahhh, we have a 5 year old. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

This five year check up was the worst so far! So many shots with a child that is wise enough to know what that is all about....bad bad bad. Abby's appt was an hour long with the vision test, the hearing test, blood pressure check, etc. All stuff we have not been through before. Luckily, the next check up isn't until age 7 (although, we have to catch up on Hep B shots that we had been postponing so we'll get 2 more of those before we're done for a while)!