Everyday we leave for the house Graham says my hat, my mitt! So we go and get his hat and his mittens. Yesterday he got them himself, he ran off, my hat, my mitt! and went to Claire's room and got a pair of her gloves and hat. Claire opted for 'ear puffs'. They are getting so big! Note to self when Claire's outfit in this picture comes through the wash it goes in the too small bin. That was a back to school outfit, it didn't even last a school year! She has grown 1 inch since school started and Graham has grown 2 inches since Christmas.
Last night while I was rocking Graham to sleep he said sing, baby? And I said 'You want me to sing Rock a Bye Baby?' He said Yeah! The funny thing is most of the time, like 70% I sing Rock a Bye Graham, not Baby. So it is funny that he says Baby and not Graham. I have been trying to get him to say Graham for like 6 months now and the stubborn little guy will only say Me.
We are home sick today and tomorrow, so look for another post tomorrow! Goodnight! Danielle
2 comments:
Isn't it so much fun watching them get more independent:)
Abby grew 3 inches between May and October, then another 2 inches between October and February! She had some catching up to do (she is 41 inches now). It's all in her legs too, I am constantly buying pants, actually she just grew out of the same leggings Claire is wearing in that photo (although, a different size I am sure....those ran small by the way)
I just folded the outfit and put them in the too small tub in the closet, they were size 6.
That's a lot of growing for Abby! 5 inches in 1 year, wow.
Danielle
Post a Comment