Monday, March 31, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come!

This morning before Claire's school we stopped by her elementary school and I picked up the registration paperwork. In the parking lot of the school as I was getting Graham out of his car seat, he said 'Noisy', the kids were out for recess. 'Noisy, kids' he said again on the way out. Then we went to the park to play before school. While Graham napped I filled out the paperwork and took it back to the school before picking her up. Pretty fast turn around if I do say so myself. Overall I did pretty well considering I believe I have been subconsciously putting it off for over a week. The first day for pickup was the 21st. Everyday since then I would come home and think 'Whoops! Forgot to pick up the registration forms again! I'll remember tomorrow' And everyday I forgot. We were back at the park after school and Claire told Jenna that she was nervous about Kindergarten, because it was a new school and she hasn't seen the classroom yet. I guess she thought we would see it today. So I'll be calling this week to see when we can come look before September. The bus orientation is in August. In the meantime I have my list from the school nurse of the shots she needs before the first day of school.
Wow, Kindergarten.

No comments: