Saturday, March 29, 2008

2 Year Stats!

Graham had his 2 year check up yesterday and he is doing great! I got drilled with the usual questions:
  • Can he stack 4 blocks tall?
  • How many words does he string together ?
  • Does he know colors?
  • How does he tell you what he wants?
  • If you ask him to go get something does he know what you mean?
  • Can he take off clothes?
  • Can he put on clothes?
  • How much milk does he drink?
  • Is he in a car seat? Really? Yes, they ask that!

I guess I answered the questions right, because they let me take him home!

He got one shot, the Hep A. Dr. Greg said we can hope by summer he will forget the whole hand, foot and mouth virus and maybe he will willingly brush his teeth again. That has been a nightmare!
The specifics:
  • 35 3/4 inches tall - 90%
  • 29 pounds 0 oz. - 60%
  • Head 19 inches - 30%
  • Shoe Size - 8.5 - 120% (Just kidding, I made that one up!)

He and Claire were playing hide and go seek while they waited for friends to arrive today. When Logan came Graham said to him, 'hide and seek, logos come?'

The photo was from red robin last Saturday. We took him there and had them sing, it's a Lumsden family tradition.

No comments: