Saturday, March 8, 2008

Too Tired to Shop

Not much happened this week, that's why there are few posts. This morning Graham, Claire and I went to the grocery store. Claire went to the play area and Graham and I shopped. We didn't have but 5 items in the cart and he started nodding off. I quickly got the rest of the items; we checked out and went to pick up Claire. I got a picture of him asleep in the cart. We headed home, got him settled in bed and Claire and I sat down to read some books. I barely finished one book and told Claire I needed to go to sleep as well. Graham and I got up at 1pm, Grandma arrived at 1:15 and we were out running errands until 5:45! Warren got a lot done around the house, which was great, because with him out of town last week, his honey-do list was getting out of control. Last weekend he rototilled the garden and this weekend he raked and made rows for me, so tomorrow I start planting! Google server is having issues, so I will post pictures tomorrow!

No comments: