Thursday, March 13, 2008
Park and Grandma's House
Yesterday we went to the park while there was a break in the rain. Claire was playing with a little girl for a while, she was leaving and asked Claire if she wanted to ride her bike. Claire came over to ask me if she could go ride the girls bike. It looked like they were leaving and the bike was in the parking lot, so I said no. Claire yelled to the girl, I can't, my mom said no and I have to follow her rules because she is my mom. Score one for mom, this is one phase I would rather she didn't grow out of. :)
This is my first attempt at a video clip. I can;t figure out how to rotate, so I'll either figure it out, someone will email how to do it, or I will take a new video. These days when we get in the car Graham calls out Grandma's House and it is so cute the way he says it. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Music to my ears!!! Love you! Grandma
Hi Danielle, that is sooo cute. I don't think you can rotate that. It looks like you held the camera sideways which I don't think you can do with the videos. :) It's still a treasure!
Post a Comment