Warren and I have been meeting with our financial planner a fair amount in the last 2 months. We got transferred to a new guy and we have been getting to know him, work out a new plan and made some new aggressive goals for our retirement and the kids education. Of course I try to always be aware of what we talk about and say around the kids, but we have been talking about money a bit too much lately, Claire brought that to my attention on Friday. We were headed to Lads N' Lasses, a children's' clothing store in Mill Creek, they were having a leap day sale and we have 2 & 5 year photos coming up and I am in the market for coordinating outfits. I pick Claire up from school and she asked where are we going. I say we are meeting Grandma at the clothing store that we have gotten clothes for before. She says, but we don't have any money. And I ask her why she thinks we don't have any money. She says, because we are Sailing. Right mommy, aren't we sailing? We sure are honey, we are saving, but we can get new outfits for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment