Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Visiting with Mema

My grandmother Mema is in town from Missouri. We have been having a great time visiting. On Saturday we went to Ikea during the day with the kids. Saturday night we went to the Tulalip casino, mom and Mema played slots and I played Craps.
On Sunday we went to the Outlet mall next to the Tulalip casino. We dropped Mema off for bingo and Mom, Claire and I went shopping. Graham stayed home with Warren and napped. Claire had been asking a while back to go back to the Outlet mall, or rather the mall with the rides that are outside. So when Mom suggested one weekend while grandma was in town we would do bingo/shopping, it was perfect. Since then we have been saving our quarters. Mema and Mom had a bag of quarters ready for her. During lunch at the food court I made a deal with Claire, we would do 1 store, then 1 ride, 1 store, 1 ride, you get the idea. It worked out well for everyone. It was cold that day, the coldest day of the year. I think it is so funny when people say that, the coldest day out of the year, the coldest day out of all of the 20 days we've had.
Enjoy your week! We are at home sick, so you might get a lot of posts this week.
Danielle

No comments: