
We are on Day 3 of being home sick. Monday was easy, I had a quilt retreat and Warren was home from work, so easy for me, I was gone all day! We did venture out to Costco that night, but almost didn't make it home before Claire threw up.
So yesterday, Tuesday, we watched TV all day, I got all the laundry washed, folded and put away, same with the dishes, I made it through my pile of paperwork, bills, signed us up for Warren's 20 year reunion, etc. and got dinner ready. I know, it's exciting around here!
Today is an experiment to see how long I can go without turning on the TV. This morning we made shakers out of pie pans. Then we went outside and now the kids are taking a bath to warm up.
We called her school and left a message that she was sick and would not be in. I handed the phone to Claire and she said Good Morning Miss Melissa. Miss Melissa called when she got in and said that was the saddest good morning she had ever heard.
We will go to swimming this afternoon and we are all looking forward to that! Claire has swim lessons, the pool says as long as they haven't been 'sick' in the last day to bring them swimming, the humidity is good for the cold.
While I don't like staying in the house, it is good for me to slow down now and again. I respect that and I will be napping while Graham naps in an effect to avoid getting sick.
Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment