Seattle may have the Hammering Man, but here in Bothell we have the Hammering Horse. Graham and I got up from our naps at 2:30, so we missed swimming. But fear not! We will be leaving the house. We are going to drive through to get a coffee and meet Warren at the Chiropractor. Whoo hoo!
So I was getting Graham a drink of water after our naps and I looked into the playroom and I saw a hammer stuck in our rocking horses muzzle. When Claire came in the room I said what happened to the horse and she looked at him, cocked her head to the side and said 'Did he get a haircut?' Ok, this wasn't a test, I tried again, sometimes you have to phrase the question just so. 'What's the hammer for?' 'Oh, that's because he's a hammering horse, so don't take it out, because then he won;t be a hammering horse anymore. Right....
Since I am stuck in the house, it's nice I have these kids here to entertain me. And I learned how to spell muzzle. Oh, we turned on the TV at noon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment