Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Soccer Dreams and Bad Backs

Since most of my posts are about the kids, I thought you might appreciate this bizarre look into my life. Last night Graham woke up in the night, so I was sleeping with him in his bed. I was having this exciting dream that I was a great soccer player. Ha! I was kicking the ball across the field. I made goals. I even hit the ball off my head! With each kick with my right foot, my low back, right side, hurt a little more. Eventually I had to hobble off the field and sit down on the bench. I woke from my dream and was completely unable to move and my low back was spasming. So as in the dream, I hobbled back to my own bed, woke Warren and asked him to get my ice pack and some ibuprofen. I was retelling the story to Warren, 'You should have seen me, I was so good' as I drifted off to sleep I heard him say 'Greaaaat' I am fine this morning, the ice must have done the trick! Off to do some stretches and avoid soccer. How old am I, anyway? Later! Danielle

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am crying laughing right now.....