It was a busy week. One of the teachers at Graham's school had a family emergency and was out for the week, so a bunch of moms covered the morning and afternoon shifts. I was in on Monday and Wednesday morning while Graham was in school. On Thursday and Friday I was at Claire's school getting ready for the Halloween party.
Tuesday night was Claire's sleep study, which went so well. She was a trooper and didn't complain at all. You could tell she was very uncomfortable and it was hard for her to fall asleep, but all in all it went well. We will get the results in about a month.
Thursday night I met the lovely ladies of bookclub at a Vietnamese restaurant, first time for that fare for me, it was yummy.
Saturday was trick or treating and the weather turned out nice. This morning we all enjoyed our extra hour of sleep.
Here is Claire on the way to the sleep study. She is currently fascinated with Indian women, she has been wearing head scarves and a headband to secure it. She wants me to paint a dot on her
forehead as well.
All ready for trick or treating....
Claire swimming on her back....
Graham practicing soccer moves....
Show and tell at Graham's school....
Today we have been doing some much needed things around the house. I have folded every piece of laundry in the house and put it all away, I had a timer set and was down there every 60 minutes starting more laundry. I cleaned the kitchen and straightened the house. Warren swept the roof and cleaned the gutters and 'winterized' the back yard. It is 4:36 and I have not showered. Will remedy that soon, but first we must get dinner ready. Have a great week!
Danielle



No comments:
Post a Comment