Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Crazy week...

Warren was out of town this week, so this week flew by like all the others. So many I know are sick and knock on wood I am glad we are not while at the same time feel so bad for all the sick kiddos out there. I had left Claire's SSN card at Children's Hospital and we went to pick it up yesterday, lost and found is in the emergency room, seemed odd to me, it was a bit errie to be in a room filled with people with masks on. On that note.... On Tuesday we met Matthew for a walk and a trip to the park. Graham had his new rainboots on so he did some serious damage in the puddles. Most of him was wet by the time he was done. He has always loved blowing dandelions... He dangled there for a long time with his feet in the water/mud.... Fishing for mud, I guess? Tuesday night was the pumpkin dash for the school district, I was so proud of Claire for participating. She went right out on the field by herself and ran the whole thing. It was 400 meters, which is a long way! They did a 10 minute warm up and I think she used most of her energy during that. She looked pretty flushed when the whole thing was done. Thursday was swimming, we missed Tuesdays lesson for the pumpkin dash. They are doing so great, I can't believe how far Claire can swim and how quickly Graham became OK with swimming underwater.

Here is Graham working on swimming underwater and switching to his back...he was the only one in class, hooray for a private lesson...

Here is Claire swimming on her back, I think they are working up to 35 feet? I'm not good with distances, sorry, you'll need to turn your head to the side or rotate your screen...I wish I didn't keep doing that!

Saturday I had my longarm meeting and Warren and the kids carved pumpkins.

2 wild and crazy kids, Warren painted last night and I got caught up on all the paperwork/mail/bills that I couldn't get to while he was out of town, then we watched Project Runway and folded laundry. I will miss Efferson, he was very talented, I loved how he appliqued bias strips of fabric on his dresses. That wedding challenge was tough. Oh, yeah, we are still a week behind I think, so don't talk to me about this weeks show.

Next week - sleep study for Claire, halloween parties at school, bookclub and halloween! Warren is off to get a Rug Doctor and I need to go vacuum, today I am making pumpkin bread and stuffed acorn squash, as least that is the plan for now.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You are one busy lady!!! It was great to see you all this week, and so amazing how big the boys are getting!