Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Music to My Ears

Today I was rocking Graham and I kissed him and said Mommy loves you and he looked at me and says I love you too, Mommy. Ahhhh! This is one of those moments that you wait for! It is right up there with the first smile and hug.
You never know when they will say it back. I had thought that he would say it sooner than Claire, simply because he hears her say it to me, so it might occur to him sooner than it did to her that it was something kids say back to parents. I flipped back through my journal and Claire said it to me a month before her second birthday. So Graham actually said it 6 months later than her. Which really surprised me. If I had gone from memory, I would have thought Claire said it closer to 3. It is so interesting how our memories works.
It makes me so glad that I update this blog and record all these memories, they are so precious. This picture is of our trip to the zoo last week, one of those posts in the queue!
Thanks for reading! Danielle

No comments: