Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sunflowers and the Zoo

At the end of the school year Claire's teacher's dad gives each student a plant. Last year we got pumpkin plants, this year we got sunflower plants. I have posted a picture of Claire with her sunflower. Warren put a stick next to it when he planted it and put notches to track the progress. There are very few notches left. The sunflower is taller than Claire and almost taller than the support.
On Tuesday, Graham and I went to the zoo. He wanted to see the turtles. We saw the turtles and then he wanted to see the lions. We saw the lions and he wanted to see the pigs. We almost saw the pigs before he was ready for a nap and we left. I saw the Flamingos before I left, Graham was eating his snack.
I can not believe it is Thursday! Ya hoo!!!!
Danielle

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Im bummed we missed seeing "tooba". Maybe next time:)