Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Heat Fatigued Kids, Train Ride and Mommy's New Hat

I arrived 10 minutes early for the summer school pick up line. Miss Melissa said Claire was very hot and she had sent her in several times for more water, I said yeah, she is sensitive to the heat. Miss Melissa said she was beginning to realize that. We went ahead and loaded her up early. It has been warm the last week, today was only 85 I think, but some rain is coming so it was muggy, and to top it off the AC is broken in my car. So instead of heading to a park, we opted for a relaxing train ride. Claire offered to sit next to Graham so he wouldn't be lonely and I asked her to take a picture of my smashing new hat.
After the train ride we hit the swings, then Graham and Claire played Hide-N-Seek. That didn't end well on account of Graham being only two and Claire inappropriately letting him know he doesn't know how to play. We had a nice parenting session in the car.
The AC in my car was fixed today, can't wait to use it tomorrow.
Claire's Funny Quote of the Day:
'We know this is our car because of the bird poop on it right?'

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Too cute!! Logan asked to ride the train as we drove by it today, I told him maybe tommorow.Love the hat!