Monday, June 30, 2008

Spray Park, Hopscotch & a Skinned Knee

We went to the Everett Spray Park this morning. It was fun, lots of camps, pretty busy, too many blind spots and several exits. I was glad mom met us, because I would have been stressed out keeping track of 2, so I won't go back unless someone else goes with me. The kids had a great time, the play structure had lots of climbing and monkey bar options for Claire. I don't think Graham got wet at all. He would slowly walk up to the sprayers and then when one would go off he would quickly run away laughing. He seemed to enjoy the suspense of not knowing when they would go off.
After the spray park we went to McDonald's with mom. Then we headed to our neighborhood park to meet Logan. The kids rode scooters and I learned that Claire knows how to play Hopscotch. She must have learned it at school or from grandma because I didn't teach her. She found a rock, threw it, hopped past it, turned around, hopped back, picked up her rock and hopped to the finish.
We ended the day with a skinned knee. She was kicking the soccer ball and tripped over it. Time to go home, only one injury a day! Oh, and yes, her clothes are too small for her, I can't keep up! She grows so fast. Time to go shopping!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks fun! I want to go! Gotta find a good sunscreen first though, we are finding that the continuous spray stuff (Banana Boat I think?) isn't working so well:(