Friday, May 29, 2009

Beach Fun

It was soooo beautiful out today! I have been sick for the past week, as have the kids. We met a friend at the beach and soaked up the sun. We all needed to be outside and get some vitamin D. Boy was I beat, but it was worth it. Then we headed home and played in the backyard. Warren and I have been trying to set to set the house back since dinner. It got out of control with all 4 of us sick. Looking forward to a sunny weekend as well.... Claire went straight into the water to play with the boys.... Graham said, where'd my hand go?
Just about caught up on posts, I am doing them by the correct date, so some will be postdated.
Danielle

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Looks like lots of fun! We cant wait to see you all, Im glad everyone is on the mend