Monday, May 4, 2009

Preparing for Performances

Graham has been practicing every Thursday at school for his upcoming preschool music concert. This week we practiced the entrance with their instruments and onto the stage for singing. Every week he is more comfortable with the process. And yes, this video represents him being more comfortable, can you imagine what it was like to begin with. Thursday night we picked Warren up at the airport. His flight was not in until after 8pm, so after karate we picked up McDonald's and went to the park. It was so beautiful and we stayed there for over 2 hours.
Claire had a Teddy Bear picnic at school and they sang the song. We had a nice picnic and played with her classmates. I think Claire sang the song too fast, because she finishes and everyone is still singing, so she picks up with them again. I'm not sure though, it is hard to hear the words.

On the quilting front, I made a BIG mistake and messed up my machine, so I have spent the last 3 weeks fixing it. I have it ALMOST back to normal, so I will quilt the quilt on the design wall this week. I am excited, I have been staring at it for a long time. I am also nervous, this will be the first quilt I have quilted that is not my own.

No comments: