Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Photos

Ho, Ho, Ho!!! We saw Santa twice this week. Or as Claire told me we saw Santa's helpers, because Santa is at the North Pole getting ready. On Sunday we went on a Santa Cruise. As we boarded we got a photo with Santa. Graham wanted nothing to do with getting his picture with Santa, so I held him while he cried. As the Cruise went on, and he realized Claire thought Santa was OK, he warmed up to him. He even gave him a high five as we left. So I was positive going into the Santa photos this week. We 'planned' to get Santa photos at the mall on Monday, but Sunday night we were up all night with croup, so we went to the doctor instead of the mall. But Wednesday morning we headed to see Santa. We ran into a friend and her and her son watched us get our photos. I got us there 10 minutes before Santa arrived and we were the first in line. Santa came at 10am and we were done at 10:10am. I just about have this thing down pat. And this was the first year neither of my children cried on Santa's lap. Claire asked for Littlest Pet Shop and Graham asked for a humongous Christmas tree. On the way home I asked Graham if the tree we had at home was humongous and he said yes, so I guess we have him covered! So there is much buzz around here about snow, but if you read my 'guys' blog (Cliff Mass) to the right we probably won't get snow, the mountains yes, but us probably not. But boy is it going to get cold! High in the 30 until Tuesday, whew! I thought today was cold. I took the kids to the park and I had my little hand warmers in my pocket and it was upper 40's. We will see the sun all next week though, cold and dry. The sun will help.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for happy Santa pictures!!!

I can't believe YOU are complaining about the cold! You must be losing your Iowan blood and becoming a true Washingtonian!