
Today Claire, Mom and I went to see Pinocchio. We had a great time. Claire was dressed in a fabulous dress that she picked out herself. She loves to wear fancy dresses and wanted to wear it just about everyday this week, to dinner, to school, I convinced her to wait until this play so she had something special to wear (that was clean.) This is the third play we have seen from this group and it was not one of the best, but it was still good. Claire sat in the front with the other children and watched, Mom and I sat in our seats. After dropping Mom off Claire and I went to Jo-Ann's and Claire began speaking Spanish. We had fun with it and provided entertainment for the other customers, us all dressed up and speaking Spanglish. Pardon my Spanish spelling and grammar, it has been 10 years at least....Claire: Tengo hombre!
Me - Oh I have some cashews
C - Gracias
M - de nada
M - tengo uno?
C - Si!
M - Gracias
C - de nada
Begin Loop
M - Tengo mas?
C - Si
M - Gracias
C - de nada
Repeat Loop until cashews are gone
How was my pseudocode Warren?
By the time we got to Fred Meyer I was over the whole Spanglish thing, especially when she started making up words like 'mochachutocito.'
Mom, Claire and Graham made turkeys out of chocolate covered cherries, keebler cookies and candy corn, how cute are these?

2 comments:
Sound slike you all had a fabulous weekend!
Sounds like great fun! And, I am totally stealing the adorable turkey treat idea. The kids will LOVE it.
Thanks!
Katrina
Post a Comment