I am so far behind in posts, but I am going to try to catch up! Things like bills and quilting came up. Ha! But I see by my numbers that you are checking so I am going to catch up. Here's a quick one more to come!
2 weeks ago Claire had her dance recital. I was backstage, so I didn't get to see the show, except for the parts Claire was in, but she was fabulous! I am patiently awaiting the DVD to be sent from the videographer. They have cashed my check, so I am hoping it comes soon. I guess we'll have a viewing, pop some popcorn and I'll get to see the whole thing from start to finish! All things considered, I had a great time, I am so glad I was backstage, the girls and I had a great time coloring, getting changed, lining up and refueling on goldfish. It was great to get to know the girls that I have only seen in passing for the past year. Claire had a great time and afterwards we went to Sparta's in downtown Bothell for pizza.
More posts to come, I have a few in the works, just need some valuable 'puter time!
No comments:
Post a Comment