Friday, February 29, 2008

Water and Maturity Level

We picked Claire up from school Wednesday and her teacher said we should be very proud of Claire because she counted from 1-100 today. She also mentioned they noticed an increase in maturity level recently. I said I had too, and they said that's good! most times they say that to parents and they say really? not seeing that! So I am glad she is consistent at home and at school.
From there we went to swimming. On the way Graham spilled some water on himself. I heard him say 'peez, kin' and I said 'do you need a napkin?' he said yes, so I handed him one. At the next stop light I looked back at him, he was wearing the napkin like a scarf and drinking his water.
After dance class yesterday, Claire's dance teacher said they were noticing an increase in, you got it, maturity level! Wow, consistency across the board. I have been concerned about the dance class since she is the youngest student.
Anyway, a great week, I can really see a 5 year old emerging. I can also see a 2 year old emerging in Graham, but that is another post. Have a great day!

No comments: