Friday, February 8, 2008

Homework

We have a few 'homework assignments' this weekend. Over dinner I discussed them and let Warren and Claire decide where to start.
  1. Valentines Day is coming up, so Claire need to address ~30 valentines for schoolmates and friends.
  2. I am in charge of one of the school findraisers, which is the children's artwork and I need to get Graham's handprint on a piece of paper.
  3. The 100 days of school party is coming up and Claire needs to glue 100 objects on a a piece of paper.

They started with the 100 days of school project which I think turned out pretty well, I attached a picture. Looks a lot like those I Spy books. It really is amazing how much junk we have around the house. Claire said, 'It would be great if we had that ball that Graham chewed a bit out of' and I said yeah, but if I saved everything that was broken hoping that sometime we could maybe use it again, I would go a little crazy.

Tomorrow we'll get the handprint done and start on the Valentines. That's a lot of times for Claire to write her name, so we will do a few everynight.

No comments: