I am behind over a week, but I had started this post a week and a half ago, so here we go. 2 weeks ago was Graham's last soccer class. He is moving up to the 4-5 year old class for the next session. This was a really sweet class, they bonded and had a lot of fun together. It was also a nice group of mom's to chat with.

Then it was Warren's big 40th birthday. We out to dinner to celebrate on the day of and then he and I went downtown to Teatro ZinZanni. It was fabulous, we had a great time.
Claire had girl scouts on the Friday of that week, we worked on our 'making the world a better place' petal, we went to a local part and picked up trash. Then we sorted it by garbage and recycling. After many days selling cookies outside of grocery stores, we finally sold all our cookies, whew!
Coming soon, a post about Graham's birthday. And of course by soon I mean next weekend, maybe? Off to begin planning Claire's birthday and spring break!
Coming soon, a post about Graham's birthday. And of course by soon I mean next weekend, maybe? Off to begin planning Claire's birthday and spring break!Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment