Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Graham!!

I started this post last weekend, posting it now.... Crazy hair day at Claire's school.... Graham's birthday party, he is so handsome in his suit!
One of his gifts was make your own bath bombs! Here is our scientist!
On Wednesday we had the most beautiful weather. I have a weekly standing walk with Bob and Matthew, when my friend Michelle asked me to go on a walk I said yes! So between the 2 walks, I walked over 6 miles on that sunny day and was very sore on Thursday.
Here are the cupcakes from Graham's party. Mom, Claire and Graham made them.
The night before the night Graham turned four, I watched him fall asleep....
Graham got some cool gardening tools....
Opening presents, this is before it got crazy....
Cake and ice cream....
Claire and a guest....

Going to try to get this weeks post done tonight and update the quilting blog!!!

Danielle

No comments: