Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sick & Swimming

Yesterday Graham was home sick, today they were both home sick. They were perky enough that I took them to swim lessons, it was the first day. As far as I can tell they are well enough to go to school tomorrow, no fevers today, knock on wood.
Here is swim lesson photos and videos....I was a little flustered, Claire is in the school age classes now and it is in a different section of the pool, long story short, it is not possible, super mom that I am, to be in 2 places at once. So we got Graham to his class then I walked Claire over to hers, but the classes had already started, we got her to her class then I tried to get photos. I was unsuccessful getting video of Claire, button pushing was all wrong, off instead of on, wrong rotation of the camera, compounded by me walking from one end of the pool to the other to attempt to watch both kids....
Graham, he was so excited to go to lessons, he is still used to Claire being the one taking lessons and him watching, but he is a big boy now who gets to participate, still amazes me that he made it TO swim lessons and HOME without falling asleep, we were up at 5am this morning.
Here is my sad attempt to video Claire....
And here is her last session, which I never posted, so here she is, with her old haircut...:)
I was at Graham's end of the pool when lessons ended and Claire is so big, she walked right over and found me, I gave her a high five and said thanks for coming over.
It is only September, but the kids are excited for Halloween already, we read all the Halloween books everyday, they are talking about what they will be. Oh and in a temporary moment of insanity I checked out a book from the library called Chicken Butt, just pause for a moment and imagine how many times I have read that book. Now imagine how many time I have heard, you know what? Chicken Butt!
All the laundry is done, being home sick was nice for a day or 2, I have missed Claire being gone all day at school, but the walls are closing in and there are few places and fun we can have when we are sick. So cross your fingers that everyone is well and goes to school in the morning!
More later! Danielle

No comments: