Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family Pic and First Day of School for Graham

For Labor Day we went to mom's for a BBQ, she had gotten us all Iowa shirts, I thought it would be fun to all wear them and get a picture. Here is Graham on his first day of school. He is enjoying meting new friends.
I am adjusting to having 2.5 hours to myself in the morning. We are still adjusting to getting us all ready in time for school, but we will get there. The time from dinner to bed goes fast. On the first day of school for Graham I got a lot of quilting done in that 2.5 hours. Yesterday and today though I have been sleeping, I got a back to school cold, without the joy of going to school. Hoping to be well enough to stay awake tomorrow and quilt. I must say this is the first time in 6 years I have been able to 'take a sick' day and that felt really good. Warren picked Graham up from school, so I managed a 5 hour nap!
Graham and I are off to errands!

No comments: