Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zoo, Play and Parties

I have been quilting like crazy and not blogging much. Claire is in a soccer camp this week and we are all ready for school to start. Back to school clothes and supplies are ready and the haircuts are scheduled. Both kids show size jumped a size, Graham is a 10.5 (his shoes he walked in in were 8.5) and Claire is a 2.5 (the shoes she walked in in were 12.5), I swear I just had them check a couple of months ago! We are slowly trying to adjust to the new early schedule, that will be an adjustment for us all. The week before last, the week we got back from vacation (those posts are coming, I did blog while on vacation, but did not post, so our house wasn't, yes I consider these things) the kids and I went to the zoo for almost 5 hours! We ended up at zoomazium for a mystery animal presentation. It was a skink and to my surprise both kids got in line to touch it, here they are....
Last week Claire was in a theatre camp, here she is on the last day when they put the play on for friends and family.
Last weekend Claire went to a birthday party for a school friend. I sure hope some of her kindergarten friends are in her 1st grade class, because she misses them and i don't think she realizes that they might not be in her class.

I added a quilt to the slide show, it is not one I did recently, but somehow it did not get documented. I also updated the on the machine picture, that one is coming off this week!

More soon, back to quilting.....

No comments: