Monday, July 20, 2009

Fabulous Haircuts and Bookclub

Took the kids to get new haircuts. It was a struggle to comb or wash Claire's hair, plus she started chewing it, so I threw in the towel and we cut it. It is stacked in the back, very hip, we left the top long, we spent a long time growing those bangs and I wasn't ready for them to go. Since Claire got sparkles in her hair, so did Graham, sparkles and a Mohawk.
I had Bookclub this past weekend. It was out big birthday celebration, we all made a homemade gift and did an exchange. We had cake and it was very fun! We have also arrived in the 21st century and listed our bookclub on GoodReads.com. A fabulous website I am just getting to know. I have been meeting with these women for over 10 years (3 of us our original), they are amazing, supportive and joyful people to be with.

More later!

Danielle

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love the haircuts! Claire is growing up so quick, and graham too! It was great seeing you all today